Instead of using synthetic fertilisers, try these organic fertilisers from Fung's farm.
Packed with nutrients your plants need and with added benefits such as organic matter from composted plant or animal waste.
Remember to use in moderation to avoid over-fertilisation or run-off that is detrimental to the environment..
Details and Uses:
Each fertiliser has it's own unique use:
- Banana peal tea is high in Potassium, Phosphorus and Calcium.
- Chicken manure tea is high in Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium.
- Seaweed Fertiliser provides a balance of 'hard to come by' nutrients, ranging from minerals, vitamins and enzymes that can stimulate plant growth. Seaweed fertilisers contain trace amounts of macro-nutrients (NPK) so this should be used with other forms of fertilisers to provide all nutrients for optimal plant growth.
- Organic Mixed Fertiliser provides a range of nutrients and improves the physical properties of your soil through organic matter (improves drainage in clay soils and improves water retention in sand-based soils).
- Compost Soil has a high amount of organic matter containing vital nutrients and beneficial physical properties (see above under organic mixed fertiliser). Compost soil is used to improve your soil fertility (both physically and nutritionally), however fertilisers provide specific and concentrrated amounts of plant nutrients, rather than being focused on soil health like compost.
You may return declined goods upon delivery, depending on the reasons, for perishable goods. For non-perishable products our returns policy lasts up to 7 days and we will need written confirmation about why the product needs to be returned. To be eligible for a return, your items must be unused or in the same condition that you recieved it. It must also be in the original packaging.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
For more details, please refer to our returns policy.
Currently Aggie Global only delivers to buyers in Fiji. If you are located elsewhere, inquire about purchasing and shipping by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight and location-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kilogram.